BY OWNERS. Discover true DREAM! Get in VIDEO CLIP
! Peek PHOTOS
of this sunny french property
An increasing number of foreign investors are concerned about mortgaging of their property sales in South France. This is why, here in South of France property Sales and real estate transactions are handled by lawyers and notaries (called "Notaires").
They are intended to provide assistance in following matters:
- Sophisticated international south property sales;
- France South real estate sales and property investments;
- French company sales and financial structure;
- French southern property conveyancing, tax service and Fiscal.
With regard to buying French property
, costs comprises stamp duty payable on various documents required, fees for certified copies, search fees, land registry fees, as well as notary fees.
Please also be advised that:
- the cost for south France property sales is calculated according the official state registrar's table;
- sales tax are decreasing in percentage as price increase;
- taxation regarding property sales are a quite complex subjects;
- you should not refrain from taking any step without full independent advice on the particular facts of your case;
- notaries want to make a lot of sales and their profit comes from the margin they make on the trade.
If you're buying euros to purchase a house in France
you can save yourself a small fortune by researching and planning the currency purchase ahead of time.
Whether you buy in France properties for sale directly through a notary or you go to real estate agents, in any case a notary still has to oversee the legal aspects regarding any south France property sales.
Please remember: south France property sales are a complex matter! Many unexpected factors should be carefully analyzed before finalizing the purchase.